[Stoves] Major Peko Pe document Re: Natural draft TLUD turn-down

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon May 19 17:44:38 CDT 2014

Roberto and all,

Thanks for pointing out this major document.   The address is below.
And it will soon be announced at the drtlud.com website.      Paul

A major document about the Peko Pe TLUD stoves is available on the
Internet at

http://www.adansonia-consulting.ch/document/Grass%20Cooker%20handbook_print.pdf?PHPSESSID=3d064accc3efbdafd3b1133a13129f9a

Not dated, but probably 2014; 39 pages;
Titled:   Peko Pe Grass Cooker Handbook
Authorship:  Swiss Humanitarian Aid Unit
Focused on Tanzania experiences.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com