[Stoves] Natural draft TLUD turn-down

kgharris kgharris at sonic.net
Tue May 20 13:38:15 CDT 2014

Otto and all,

The Peko Pe is an incredible stove and the man who created it is even more incredible. I wish I had met Paal Wendelbo, but I missed out on that privilege. I have met lots of other really incredible people though.

If the Peko Pe can pass the ISO IWA low power tests as a tier 4 stove then I will agree with you. If not then I will continue my struggles with the Wonderwerk test stoves in that direction. When I go to Stove Camp at Aprovecho this summer, I want to see a TLUD with low power tier 4 capabilities, be it a Wonderwerk stove or someone else’s stove. Come on TLUD folks, we're getting our butts kicked by the rocket people here.

Kirk Harris

Santa Rosa, CA. USA