[Stoves] global warming

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Wed Nov 26 08:07:18 CST 2014

Folks, it is not about warming and cooling. It is about disruption of patterns we have taken for granted for a very long time.

So the question is really about the new patterns that are, or will, emerge.  And of course it would be useful to know what is driving the disruption, just in case we might want to limit it.

Jock Gill
P. O. Box 3
Peacham, VT 05862

google.com/+JockGill