[Stoves] modification to Champion TLUD

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 19:10:22 CDT 2014

Huck et al

	Per Paul’s note below,  I talked with Kirk Harris for several hours today.  He needs a few more days to report on three “tricks”  he has been testing that are giving him quite good performance - better than an earlier version which Aprovecho has tested and received mostly “4”’s on.

	 These ideas will all be in the public domain.  I can affirm that all three are new ideas.

Ron

On Oct 9, 2014, at 8:04 AM, Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Dear Huck and all,

	<snip>