[Stoves] Biochar in the loo

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Sat Oct 11 10:06:47 CDT 2014

Hallo Stephen,

 "The clay activates the surface of the biochar unceasing its ability to adsorb N and P compounds."

 this is very interesting for me. I have made this mix myself, finding it a unique binding agent for very fine biochar.

I would like to know more about the cientific background to these phenomenae.

Can you help me ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Rolf

--