[Stoves] Help with rocket stove for Cameroon

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 15:10:06 CDT 2014

Hi all I don`t have a great experience but I do tried many ways to make fire, since I met Larry Winiarski I have tried to improve the rocket combustion chamber, this are some of my old ideas, you can do the changes you need your your own stove. this are 5" diameter by 12" height, this models preheath the secondary air.
Best regard
Gustavo PeñaEl Salvador