[Stoves] Jed's questions regarding stoves for Cameroon

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed Oct 22 06:11:29 CDT 2014

Is the main challenge to use the dried waste as a fuel?

Is there a request to make the cooking/heating operation more fuel efficient?

The ignition of the dried waste will be made much quicker by using a half metre high ‎'lighting cone' with is roughly 150mm in diameter at the bottom and 75mm at the top. The bottom can suit the chamber. Light the fuel and place the cone over it a big snug. It will dramatically reduce smoke and light faster.

Cheap and reusable. Not part of the stove.

Regards
Crispin in Washington

BBM 2B567CC3