[Stoves] RocketWorks travelling to NY

Michael N Trevor mtrevor at mail.mh
Sun Oct 26 03:55:00 CDT 2014

But like you are all ready late!!!

From: Adrian PAdt
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:28 PM
To: stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org
Subject: [Stoves] RocketWorks travellind to NY

Hi all stovers,

I’ll be travelling to New York and I’ll be there from the 19th till the 24th.

If there’s people on the group needing additional specific product information and or samples, kindly contact me through my email address adrian at rocketworks.org with a brief description of your requirements, projects and application.

I’ll have limited space but will try and accommodate where possible.

With kind regards

To visit our website click here.

The information appearing on these pages is made available without representation or warranty, whether expressed or implied. No liability pertaining thereto will attach to Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd and its members. All information regarding services and any other information is subject to change without notice.

The contents supplied is for information purposes only, to serve as general information on various subjects and is not intended to be an exhaustive treatment on those subjects. While every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy of information, Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd and its members accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use or reliance upon the information made available and any actions or transactions resulting there from.

Rocket Works (Pty) Ltd has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of the information. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk.