[Stoves] Passing of P. Mukundan of Servals

Sujatha Srinivasan sujatha at servals.in
Mon Sep 1 00:31:20 CDT 2014

Dr. TLUD and Stovers,

Thank you for messages. Appreciate it. Will pass it along to my family and
to the Servals family.

Many of you might not have had a chance to connect with him as a person as
much as Dr. TLUD has had - and to help you see "who he is" - I am taking
the liberty to share a few words about him.

Dad was 71 years. Last year, for his 70th birthday, we (son, daughter, son
in law, daughter in law) - made him a "book" about what we think of him.
(Phew! glad we did that ... so many of us are bad at sharing good words
about others when they are alive...) .... and I am doing a small
"copy/paste" from that book we gifted him. Below in blue font. I thought it
will tell you what we thought his life was about.

In work - the essence of the man was this - creating economic opportunity
and laying the foundation for building economic wealth for everybody. This
was his true passion. To help people grow through entrepreneurship and
economic models.

Thank you for your sentiments and for listening to mine. Thank you for
partnerships that some of you might have shared with my dad in the past.
And more importantly, thank you in advance, for any partnerships that you
will be sharing with us as we move on.

Warm Regards
Sujatha (Mukundan) Srinivasan.

May God Bless you Appa. You have had a fruitful life. Because you have been

“sincere” about making every waking moment a ‘full’ one - one that is
filled with purpose, thought and sensitivity.

 It seems that yours is a life that has been about showing the lives that
you touched

how to live a meaningful life with a sense of balance. And in the process
you are

finding your own sense of achievement with your life.

 A worthy life. A very well-deserved contentment.

A sensitive heart with a head that is in equilibrium  -  that created a
beautiful hearth for us and a genuine invitation to so many others to live
life by setting their own terms of contentment and living by it.