[Stoves] On Teddy's idea of providing tree seedlings with ones product or service ...

rbtvl at aol.com rbtvl at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 15:21:53 CDT 2014

We provide about four little trees to each home that buys a stove.    the people like it very much.   from an energy point of view it is really not important.   but as a psychological act and motivation to think about the environment it is good.

Bob

Robert Lange
the Maasai stoves and Solar Project

www.internationalcollaborative.org