[Stoves] cook stoves for Cameroon

Christina Espinosa c_espinosa1 at u.pacific.edu
Sun Sep 7 19:27:47 CDT 2014

Hi Huck,

Ron has asked some great questions for you as you get started. I recommend
that you focus on spending some time talking to your target group. Is your
approach market based? Subsidized? or Free? (If it does have subsidized and
free approaches you want to think about longevity of your work and if it is
actually scalable, will it reach the desired number of people?). If your
approach is market-based you should be talking to your consumer first. What
can they afford? What do they aspire to use? Fuel preferences? What kind of
distribution infrastructure exists? Should you want to conduct a market
study send me an email and I can share what we used in other areas.

Good luck! The listserv is a good place to start.

Best,
Christina

Christina Espinosa
University of the Pacific '10