[Stoves] cook stoves for Cameroon

David G. LeVine dlevine at speakeasy.net
Thu Sep 11 22:42:40 CDT 2014

Richard,

I am sorry if I was unclear.  I did not mean to imply that all
briquettes were made of wood.  I was trying to find out the form factor
of the fuel Hugh's stoves burn.  Claiming that a briquette can be made
(partially or totally) of wood should not be assumed to mean that all
briquettes are made of wood, but that his stoves might be burning wood
in a form like a briquette, or a stick, or sawn sections of log, or
chips or...

Dave  8{)

On 09/09/2014 11:49 AM, Richard Stanley wrote:
> David I respectfully disagree.
> Not all briquettes are made of wood not by  long shot in fact.
> Richard Stanley
> This was only circa 2006 when briquetting was active in about 11 nations : Its active in about 67 nations now...
>

> On Sep 8, 2014, at 12:52 PM, David G. LeVine wrote:
>
> On 09/06/2014 02:36 PM, Huck Rorick wrote:
>> Paul suggested I introduce our group before asking a lot of questions, so I will stop here.  I look forward to participating in your discussions.  Any initial comments or questions from you are welcome.
> Let me ask an Engineer question:  You stated that you are using wood.  In what form?  Sticks, chips, pellets, briquettes, sawdust, logs, etc. are ALL wood, each needs a different solution.
>
> Dave  8{)

advice."

Bill Cosby