[Stoves] Fwd: the new 500 gasifier burner

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 21:18:15 CDT 2014

	This should be of interest to many on both the stoves and biochar lists - the cost numbers below are very impressive.  I am uncertain that it is OK for me to forward, but I will accept the blame as I find Paul’s numbers are so exceptional.  Does anyone know of a unit that is larger and/or lower cost?

	We usually see $/kW for electricity on the order of $1/W = $1000/kW, but here we have a thermal number that is (conservatively)  $150/50 kW = $3/kW - about 2.5 orders of magnitude lower.   Plenty of chance to couple this with an electrical generator to give low cost electricity AND char.

	Paul -  nice work.

Ron

Begin forwarded message: