[Stoves] Useful Crispin comments at Servals

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Tue Sep 23 16:08:42 CDT 2014

Dear Paul and All

Aprovecho has an Enerac 500 which is pretty good. We are using Enerac 700's in the YDD lab in central Java. There is an article in Boiling Point 53 on how to use one for developing stoves. It is free to download.

The stove Servals is selling is quite well made. There is considerable capacity to manufacture in Chennai.

BBM 2B990AFA