[Stoves] Fwd: webinar on Biomass in 9 - 12 education : Biomass Week:: EPA releases RFS rule; Layoffs reported at Abengoa; Global Pellet Market Outlook Summit announced; EC approves state aid for Lynemouth conversion; Mission Innovation launched at COP21

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 09:39:41 CST 2015

    How can I suscribe.?
Gustavo
  From: Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu>
 To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves <stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>; "biochar at yahoogroups.com" <biochar at yahoogroups.com>; biochar-stoves - Specific Listserv <biocharstoves-7y82a at wiggiomail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2015 7:42 AM
 Subject: [Stoves] Fwd: webinar on Biomass in 9 - 12 education : Biomass Week:: EPA releases RFS rule; Layoffs reported at Abengoa; Global Pellet Market Outlook Summit announced; EC approves state aid for Lynemouth conversion; Mission Innovation launched at COP21

  Info item for Biomass enthusiasts, especially those interested in education about biomass energy,

 I hope that some of you will attend this free webinar, even if not a teacher.   Bioenergy instruction in high schools should include our favorite topics of biomass cookstoves and biochar, but those topics are often not even mentioned regarding bioenergy.

 I have included the entire edition of Biomass Week (free digital publication) so you can see other topics that might interest some.   Consider subscribing.

 Paul

DOE to host bioenergy webinar for educators
 The U.S. Department of Energy has announced it will hold a live webinar titled "Integrating Bioenergy into the 9th-12th Grade Classroom," on Dec. 10. According to the DOE, the webinar is part of the BioenergizeME Office Hours webinar series.
 READ MORE   S Doc  /  Dr TLUD  /  Prof. Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com