[Stoves] The Papa Brick Oven Sep to Dec 2015.pdf

Joshua Guinto (via Google Drive) jed.building.bridges at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 06:37:19 CST 2015

I've shared an item with you:

The Papa Brick Oven Sep to Dec 2015.pdf
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QmamNABHVRSnJMX0tDNm9EeDQ/view?usp=sharing&invite=CODr3uwC&ts=5672ac7f

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Dear Fellow Stovers

With gladness, i would like to share with you my recent work about the
brick stove that now come with an oven.

The stove- brick oven design is not new and in fact helped me a lot in
creating new innovations. What this model would contribute would be the
following:

1. The geodesic dome construction.

2. The door - about how the brick pieces can be fixed to the metal frame
and then fixed to the dome assembly.

My best regards to everyone, with the blessing of the Christmas Season.

Jed