[Stoves] Combustion test of Kaliandra Pellet in UB/Prime stove

Muhammad Nurhuda mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Fri Dec 18 17:35:14 CST 2015

Dear Prof. Anderson,

Thank a lot for your comments.
It was some mistakes for explanations of opening width. The opening width
for small flame was correct, 1 mm. But for moderate intensity and high, it
should be between 5-10 mm and 10-15 mm, respectively. I got it after
checking the original video segments.  For  strong intensity, the opening
was somewhat larger than 2 cm.
The last segment (strong intensity) is not used, since the flame is simply
too strong for ordinary cooking.

Accordingly, I will replace the video with the correct one. Please check
the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6ZDrr4quA&feature=youtu.be

Regards
M. Nurhuda