[Stoves] Fly ash cement, Curiosity.

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Feb 8 18:55:57 CST 2015

Crispin,

Thanks for your insights: The lousier the conductor and the better the re radiation index, the better for our purposes. The liner  is non structural and   fits into a stove which is itself  as  practical or moreso.  They are nudging on 5000 units sold locally here; there is very little subsidy ivolved and production is almost entirely  village based.

Richard