[Stoves] Fly ash cement, Curiosity.

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Mon Feb 9 19:28:12 CST 2015

Crispin ,

The bricks are made in Nicaragua about an hours drive from the production site as far as I know.
Richard in the balmy to hot but intimitably beautiful  laguna de apoyo Nicaragua.

On Feb 9, 2015, at 8:40 AM, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott wrote:

Dear Richard

>The lousier the conductor and the better the re radiation index, the better for our purposes.

Pretty much, yes.

>They are nudging on 5000 units sold locally here; there is very little subsidy ivolved and production is almost entirely  village based.

Perfect!

Are the. Bricks made elsewhere? What part isn't local?

Regards
Crispin paddling through the flooded streets of Jakarta

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/