[Stoves] Additional presentations at ETHOS 2015

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Feb 13 09:57:04 CST 2015

Dear all,

At the recent ETHOS 2015 conference there were some presentations added
after the printing of the schedule.

1.  Where is a copy of the final schedule (what was actually presented.)?

2.  If you were there, please let me know if you attended either of the
following two presentations that I have heard about later, but I did not
attend.   Your comments or notes would be appreciated:

      A.   Sam Benton (of Aprovecho), speaking something about how
testing procedures can be acceptably modified/adjusted within the
testing guidelines to get higher tier results.

     B.   Jessica Tryner (of Colorado State Univ.) about the research on
ND semi-gasifier (TLUD) stoves.

Thanks,

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com