[Stoves] Examples of results of simmer efficiency Re: [Ethos] Additional presentations at ETHOS 2015

T Hastings mrthomhastings at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 03:52:26 CST 2015

Hi Paul,
The testing was not done at a qualified testing center but you can
certainly see how it was carried out in these videos. In this stove
turn down is achieved by fuel removal, how much you remove and still
have a simmer after 45mins is one of the factors that are "operator
variable" in carrying out the tests.The Unity Stove being tested is a
charcoal burning stove sort of like a Thai bucket stove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh32NowdQa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3GN0HVMXG4

Best Regards
Thomas Hastings