[Stoves] A continuous feed rice husk gasifier for parboiling 40 kg of rice?

Serge Horsmans serge.horsmans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:28:25 CST 2015

Dear all,

I am wondering if a continuous feed rice husk gasifier could be used
in the parboiling process of rice in Benin.
The three basic steps of parboiling are soaking, steaming and drying.
For parboiling we first soak 40 kg of paddy in 25 l. of water . The
paddy and the water are heated to 80°C.  Could this be done with  a
continuous gasifier ?
Next we steam for about 30 min. with about 6 l. water. Could this be
done with the same continuous gasifier we used for soaking ?
It will be used outdoor.
I am looking forward to your answers.

Kind regards,

Serge