[Stoves] Administrivia Re: Examples of results of simmer efficiency

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:19:21 CST 2015

[Default] On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:18:02 -0800,Cecil Cook
<cec1863 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Not sure what has caused time to skip beat here.  I just wrote and lost a
>very clever response to the present thread of discussion on the multiple
>short comings of the WBT which remarked the following:

<snipped wonderful treatise available on the original thread>

All should be careful when sending a list post to multiple recipients,
the listserv is set to moderate  such posts in order not to expose
multiple e-mail addresses to the world.

I took a risk and allowed Cecil's post despite the number of
recipients because of its erudite content and to save delay.

Similarly I have had to reject some posts with over large attachments
as they swamp peoples mailboxes.

If anyone should receive such a rejection please do not take it
personally and resubmit the post with a smaller attachment (less than
100kb) or ask Erin to post it on the stoves website.

AJH