[Stoves] Continuous rice husk gasifier Fwd: BMC Company Contact?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Feb 22 11:28:45 CST 2015

Serge and all,

A separate message from Daniel-John (below) brought to my attention the
continuous feed rice husk gasifier by Alexis Belonio.   All interested
readers should see the document with the link given below.   The paper
has no date (that I can find), and I think it is at least 5 years
old.    I do not know how many of these stoves were ever made.   I am
sure that they could be made larger to suit other needs, such as in Benin.

Alexis is getting a copy of this message.   He probably has newer
versions already made.   How well they might fit into the parboiling
business needs in Benin is difficult to determine at present.

Serge, I hope that your report will point out that rice husk as fuel is
well established, and that appropriate sized stoves / burners already
exist.   Alexis Belonio is THE expert on these issues.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com