[Stoves] Report #1 from ETHOS meeting

Bodie Cabiyo bodie.cabiyo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 06:32:11 CST 2015

Wow! This is a great resource, Christa!

I'm really curious about the StoveTec TLUD -- does anyone know why it
had/has such incredible performance? And why is it not in production now
(as the document says)? I would love to know more about it.

Thanks!
Bodie

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:00 AM, CHRISTA ROTH <stoves at foodandfuel.info>
wrote:

> Huck, you can get it either at this link: GIZ-HERA manual
> microgasification
> https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:Micro_Gasification_2.0_Cooking_with_gas_from_dry_biomass.pdf
> or on the drtlud website.
> have fun reading
> christa
>

> Am 24.01.2015 um 13:03 schrieb Huck Rorick <huckrorick at groundwork.org>:
>
> Where is Christa’s “Microgasifier” compendium downloadable from?
>
> Huck

*Bodie Cabiyo*

Professional: carbonalternatives.org
Personal: concentricchange.wordpress.com

*Food for Thought:*
*"A mountain is composed of tiny grains of earth. The ocean is made up of
tiny drops of water. Even so, life is but an endless series of little
details, actions, speeches, and thoughts. And the consequences whether good
or bad of even the least of them are far-reaching."*
- Sri Swami Sivananda