[Stoves] Report #1 from ETHOS meeting

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:13:57 CST 2015

Dear Crispin -

Could you share more information about this and why it there has been no
net fuel savings?

''Marc Park pointed out at ETHOS that in a village studied where all users
had an 'improved stove and used them religiously' there was no net fuel
saving.''

Very interested to hear your thoughts,

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.