[Stoves] Report #1 from ETHOS meeting

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Mon Jan 26 13:28:32 CST 2015

Hi Crispin and all,

One of the groups of talks that I very much enjoyed were not on the official schedule, and they were a very thoughtful series of critiques of the current WBT, CCT and KPT tests by Nelson from CREEC and also Sam from Aprovecho.  It was encouraging to see the thoughtful engagement of both the strengths and the limitations of the tests, and that they'd very much like the conversation about the limits and conditions of the test to be included along with the results.

I need to sit down and write up my impressions. It was wonderful to see people - and it was nice to see some great information about stove use and adoption along with the technical conversations about reducing particulates.

- Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com