[Stoves] thermo-mechanical stove automation?

Daniel Dimiduk carefreeland at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 16:10:37 CST 2015

A seasoned blacksmith can make his own hi metal strip. I attended a seminar class on hammering sheets of unlike metals together. This guy was an artist who broke all the rules. He used a propane fired forge which had a very precise temperature control. He heated both metals just below the melting temperature of the lower melting temp metal and forged them together. It was amazing.