[Stoves] Some Basic Properties of ND-TLUD Gasification

Julien Winter winter.julien at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:39:42 CDT 2015

Hi Stovers;

The brief, and all too terse flyer that I just provided is based on the
same study for the ETHOS paper that I presented:

"Gasification Temperatures in Natural Draft Top-Lit Updraft Gasifiers"

Paul Anderson has been kind enough to put it on his website at:
http://www.drtlud.com/?resource=prt15160

If you download that one, you will get more of a complete picture.

I am in the process of reviewing the literature with a view to publishing
this in some sort of open access journal.  At that time, there should be a
complete description compared to what you have here, and a lot less of
"what the heck did he do?"

Reviewing the combustion science literature is a steep learning curve for a
soil scientist, but it is great (grate) to have data to motivate one's
learning.

Cheers,
Julien.

--