[Stoves] Regenerative Capitalism (Jock Gill)

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:25:01 CDT 2015

Hi Frank,

I think that it's very important to add the distributor to the list when
thinking about creating a new stove. The distributor, from the very start,
helps to define the product and adds a lot of 'reality' to the process. In
India, we met with a group of distributors to learn about what they could
sell and their inputs were extremely important in the development process.
They said that the stove needed to cost less than 5 dollars, that a woman
needed to carry two of them a mile to her home, and that 2,000 needed to
fit on a truck.

I would get the distributor on the team before doing the other work.

Best,

Dean