[Stoves] PM measurement with Speck

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sat Jun 6 07:07:19 CDT 2015

BBM 'Crispin'
From: Paul Anderson
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2015 12:04
To: Stoves and biofuels network
Reply To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
Subject: [Stoves] PM measurement with Speck

Stovers,

Does anyone have any info about the Speck Sensor in relation to PM
measurement for HAP, especially regarding cookstoves in developing
societies?   Seems like a natural addition to our testing tools and some
of you are possibly already using it.

https://www.specksensor.com/

This info from June 2015 Issue (#70) of the Alliance for Green Heat

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com