[Stoves] Ontario Stove Camp about Testing Stoves

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 14 23:01:33 CDT 2015

Thank you, Paul.

Everyone,
   Please refer to the attached Announcement regarding the "Biochar
demonstration", which is in fact the Biochar Ontario Annual General
Meeting (AGM) and the very first *Climate Smart Farmers "Field School"*
event in Canada (A program of, "Farmers Educating Farmers".)

Regards,

   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
   www.biochar-consulting.ca
   Earth Stewardship consultant, Passive Remediation Systems Ltd. (PRSI)
   http://www.prsi.ca/
   Promotions Manager, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network (CSAYN)
   http://csayouthnetwork.wordpress.com/
   http://www.fao.org/climate-smart-agriculture/
   48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
   905-707-8754
   CELL: 647-886-8754
      Skype: lloyd.helferty
   Co-manager, Sustainable Agriculture Group
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sustainable-Agriculture-3866458
   Steering Committee coordinator
   Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
   CURRENTS, A working group of Science for Peace
   http://www.scienceforpeace.ca/currents/
   President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
   National Office, Canadian Carbon Farming Initiative (CCFI)
   Organizing team member, 2013 N/A Biochar Symposium:
     www.carbon-negative.us/symposium
   Member of the Don Watershed Regeneration Council (DWRC)
   Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
            http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
    Advisory Committee Member, IBI
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
   http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
   http://www.biocharontario.ca
    www.biochar.ca

The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.
  - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, theologian (1906-1945)