[Stoves] Update Re: A continuous feed rice husk gasifier for parboiling 40 kg of rice?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Mar 15 12:15:05 CDT 2015

Dear Serge and all,

Brief news is that no progress yet in Vietnam to get the JJQuad
TLUD-FA-RH gasifier built there.   Joe James is communicating with Dylan
to clarify a design question.   And there is a cost of about US$300 to
get a press-mould for one key part.   I hope we can have more progress
to report soon (but "soon" is a relative term), maybe in April.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com