[Stoves] Palm oil refuse

cavm at aol.com cavm at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 21:47:19 CDT 2015

We built a demonstration gasifier for an Indonesian client specifically to use empty palm fruit bunches as fuel.  This stratified downdraft system is rated at 250kW net electrical output but probably is capable of much more.

It is fully automated, remotely monitored and can be remotely controlled via the internet from anywhere.
The system was designed to ship and operate inside a 20' container except for the generator and fuel hopper/conveyor.

The clean gas produced by this unit could replace from 60-90% of the diesel fuel currently used in remote generators.  Given the local cost of diesel fuel these industrial grade gasification systems pay for themselves in about 6-8 months without any government subsidies or clean energy incentives.

If you are interested, you can see photos of the unit on our web page:
www.newrangepower.com

Neal