[Stoves] FW: Grassroots solutions for scaling up improved cookstove access in Uganda

Nolbert Muhumuza Nolbert Muhumuza
Thu Mar 19 11:49:11 CDT 2015

The Study Nolbert forwarded is available here:

A brief introduction:
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/content/last-mile-access

Download the file:
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/files/snv_market_intelligence_study_report_
for_mail.pdf

It was too big to send through the list (2 MB)  but it's very good.

- Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com

From: Nolbert Muhumuza [mailto:muhumuza at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:40 AM
To: Stoves
Subject: Fwd: Grassroots solutions for scaling up improved cookstove access
in Uganda

Hello Stovers,

This is some information you might want to read for your information.

Nolbert.

FYI

Dear colleagues,

It's my pleasure to present you the market intelligence report we worked on
in 2014. Thanks for the inputs you all provided towards producing this
report. We here at SNV hope that it will inform some of your future
operations within the improved cook stove sector in Uganda. This document is
now in the public domain so we encourage you to share across sectors.

Thanks to the team at CIRCODU for a great output which we are finding very
useful in our implementation.

Regards,

Job Mutyaba

Renewable Energy Advisor

SNV Netherlands Development  Organisation

Plot 36 Luthuli Rise Bugolobi

P.O. Box 8339 Kampala

T +256 414 56 32 00 |M +256 753 34 24 24

Email: JMutyaba at snvworld.org Skype Name : job.ms : Twitter: @jobmutyaba

 <http://www.snvworld.org/uganda> www.snvworld.org/uganda

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of SNV. SNV accepts no

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of SNV. SNV accepts no

Nolbert Muhumuza
President & Chief Operations Officer

Awamu Biomass Energy Ltd.
P.O. Box 40127, Nakawa
Kampala - Uganda.
Mobile: +256-776-346724 <tel:%2B256-776-346724>

           +256-701-346723 <tel:%2B256-701-346723>
Skype: nolbertm
www.awamu.ug
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/awamubiomass>  | Twitter