[Stoves] Vietnam Biocharbn Gasifier Stove Prof. Tran Binh (Vietnam)

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu May 7 14:12:56 CDT 2015

Hello Stovers,

Prof. Tran Binh in Vientnam and his colleagues have created small and medium sized charcoal gasifier stoves for home or institutional use.  I have highlighted some of the photos and description of this work on the Stoves web site: http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/content/vietnam-biocarbon

Download a copy of the document from that page for details, and see the note below.

Kind regards,

Erin Rasmussen

erin at trmiles.com