[Stoves] Peat Fuel replaced!

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:18:34 CDT 2015

Dear Andrew and All

It sounds like Ireland will have to solve the peat problem more elegantly.

Just in time, silicon solar cells are showing up BY THE ACRE.  There are several multi acre fields near my Barre, mass home, installed by Public Service, and many houses, like my daughter's Alpaca farm,  now cut their utility bills way down by generating their own power.