[Stoves] Pyrolysis: No Air?

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 07:00:06 CDT 2015

Dean,
Perhaps your right that it is wrong to call a TLUD a pyrolyser, as I have.
Gasification folks could argue its wrong to call it a gasifier. So
inefficient! Dirty gas! Perhaps two wrongs can make it right, in the
middle. Right for its niche, an air starved stove with a difference.

 Viva la difference.
Alex