[Stoves] gasifying sawdust

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri May 22 23:16:08 CDT 2015

Rob and list:

	Sounds like an important advance.  Congratulations

	I’ll bet most on the list would like to see your pictures.

	What weight of sawdust?   The fuel bed height?  Times for the pyrolysis front to reach the bottom and for total combustion?   Have to change to lots more “primary” after you had made the char?  Can you guesstimate the several butterfly ratio settings?  Power for the fan/blower?  Might you have been able to save the sawdust char if the  4 m3 wood was dry?  Any way to describe cleanness of the burns?

Ron