[Stoves] Torrified Pellets

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 15:22:06 CDT 2015

Crispin,
A prof I know at Queens U. wants to make torrified sphere pellets that can
be pumped with water through pipelines, then separated.
A scalable biomass energy concept.

My comment to Dean related to the only combustion characteristic that would
be different  with torrified pellets from plane old wood pellets.
Flammability limits that I could test in my premix burner TLUD.  As Ronald
has already stated, differences I too doubt would show up in other
diffusion TLUDs.

The fuel matters, the stove matters, the price matters, the meal/task
matters, got it. I won't blame or credit the fuel alone, but charcoal
really is special :)

Alex