[Stoves] Moki smokeless BBQ

Michael Wittman michael at blueskybiochar.com
Wed May 27 15:34:28 CDT 2015

I have tried to order one but they won't ship to the USA, I would buy one if I could to have it for my Non-Profit the Southern Cal Biochar Initiative planned museum of Biochar stoves, kilns and retorts...

If anyone knows how to get one please let me know...

Thanks, MW

On May 27, 2015, at 1:09 PM, Erin Rasmussen wrote:

> Hi All,
> Has anyone seen this MOKI smokeless BBQ in real life?
> http://global.rakuten.com/en/co/us/cur/usd/store/tokiowalker/item/10038263?scid=af_pc_cn_crt_cp00002&sc2id=275891194
>
> Features:
> Innovative new products! Unlike the gas stove, the taste is exceptional.
> -Fire cause easily, centrifugal combustion it is interesting.
> -Campfire Grill, quick cooking.
> -Making a fire and charcoal for both calorie with less fuel.
> -Use all year round fun with garden, mountain and river.
> -Made of stainless steel with sturdy, light and portable.
> For more product information
> Product name
> Smokeless barbecue MK30S
> Part No.
> MK30S
> Dimensions
> 310 Mm x H41cm
> Weight
> 2. 2 kg
> Material
> Stainless steel
> Life
> 10 Years
> Accessories
> Iron fire tongs, round NET
> Country of origin
> Japan
> Manufacturers
> Moxie Mfg.
>

> thanks,
> Erin Rasmussen
>
> TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.   http://www.trmiles.com/
> and BioEnergy Discussion Lists   http://www.bioenergylists.org/
> erin at trmiles.com

Thanks,
Michael Wittman (The Char-man of the Board)
michael at blueskybiochar.com
www.blueskybiochar.com
Please like us at, https://www.facebook.com/BlueSkyBioChar?ref_type=bookmark
818-599-9119

Biochar's high carbon content and porous composition helps soil to retain water, nutrients, protect soil microbes, and ultimately increase crop yields while growing healthier, more productive, disease-resistant plants. All this while helping combat global climate change by sequestering and stabilizing rich organic carbon in your soil.

Leave your carbon footprint in the garden...

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”
– R. Buckminster Fuller

Whiskey is for drinking - water is for fighting over."
-- Mark Twain

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This communication and any attachments hereto contain information that may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent entrusted with the responsibility of delivering the message to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication by mistake, please delete and notify the sender immediately.