[Stoves] Classifying biomass fuels - topic change

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Sat May 30 12:24:01 CDT 2015

Greetings Stovers,

Absolutely amazing!

I’m trying to control variables and ALL are just skirting around the problem by pilling up variables on top of each so much it makes moving forward impossible.

BOX 2 is the feeding in the fuel per operators instructions.
Expertise on bread making (for example) is not part of the selling point of purchasing a specific stove.

Emissions are what happens after the task. Call it BOX 7 if you want. And the task may contribute to the emissions (heating oil). Emissions are a Condition that must be meet. But not part of the process going from Fuel > to > Task completion.

BOX 3 is skirt - part of the stove design OR perhaps BOX 4 cooking utensil (part of the pot). Lets finish BOX 1 then move to the other boxes.

 ’Smokeless fuel’  What is that!

and Climate Connection!!??!!

 You all are just messing with me - Right!  : )      Ha! Now I get it!

Now that the fun is over lets get back to classifying biomass fuels.

Frank

Frank Shields
franke at cruzio.com