[Stoves] Follow the GACC Forum on your computer Fwd: Social Media Toolkit - Clean Cooking Forum 2015

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Nov 7 01:25:26 CST 2015

Stovers,

I am forwarding to you what the GACC sent to me as a participant at the
coming GACC Forum in Ghana.   Each of you can sort out what options
interest you, such as Tweets and Blogs and PowerPoints, etc.

These types of meetings are "interesting" in the way that politics and
business and money can become intermingled with the nitty-gritty of
making and selling and using improved cookstoves.

I have been in Ghana for a week already, and attended the week-long
Stove Plus Academy sponsored by GERES (the French NGO with significant
stove efforts).   Only 5 of the 22 participants (plus about 8 staff)
could not speak French (including me),so it was a conducted mainly in
French with translations to English.   MUCH discussion about charcoal
burning stoves.   Organizers/presenters were Elisha Moore-Delate and
Christa Roth.   It was a very successful event.

BTW, this was my 20th week-long "stove camp" (not counting conferences
like the Forum).   And I am still learning much at these events.   And
finding many stovers who are interested in learning about and starting
projects with TLUD micro-gasification devices and technololgy.

I do NOT intend to write about the coming events (no time and too busy),
so please consider the social media that are mentioned in the message below.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com