[Stoves] To patent or not to patent. How about the 'un patent'

Rebecca A. Vermeer ravermeer at telus.net
Sun Nov 22 02:28:16 CST 2015

Dear Julien, Crispin, et al,

I am glad Julien brought forward the patent issue for discussion.  As I mentioned to Julien at the Ontario Stove Camp in July 2015,  I take a patent in the Philippines (only) so I can do whatever I want with my product.  A case in point is my Bingka Oven.

I have requested my Intellectual Property Rights lawyer, EJ Baranda, for advice on 2 related matters: