[Stoves] Two Stove System - typos corrected v1.1

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Sun Nov 29 19:35:04 CST 2015

Is the CSA method what was used for producing the values for that worksheet you had attached to a recent reply to the List Serve? And has anyone tried the helium surrogate test procedure? Just wondering. It may be way beyond what people can afford to do especially if it doesn’t work. Do you have a TGA at the CAU lab? Furnace? and perhaps a Leco CHN analyzer? Calorimeter?

A few toys it would be nice to have in a stove testing lab in addition to good air monitoring devises.

Nothing is as easy as it seems. Your 4 page calculation sheets I am sure makes everyone reading think it is all so easy.

Frank