[Stoves] Question regarding calculations

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Sun Oct 4 20:42:18 CDT 2015

Dear Stovers
Re-read my question and now see the problem. I ment to say ' keep water at 80c' and does that require the same energy at sea level as it does at 1500 meters? Sorry. Not 'boiling'!

Maintain a boil at 1500 meters takes less energy than boil at sea level I think.

And ask one question leads to ten more.

Thanks
Frank

Sent from my iPhone