[Stoves] TLUD pellets stove with a venturi burner (only works for wood pellets)

Muhammad Nurhuda mnurhuda at ub.ac.id
Sun Oct 11 02:06:07 CDT 2015

Dear all,

The UB/Prime cook stoves use two types of combustion tubes, that for bulky
fuels and the the other for granular fuels.

The granular fuels include biomass pellet, palm kernel shells, candle nut
shells and lately, we also use woodchip of dimension 1cm or less.
The holes for both gasification and preliminary smoke combustions are all
venturi and evenly spread in vertical body of combustion tube. We therefore
call the gasification/combustion of granular fuels  in our stove as
diffused gasification/combustion, in order to distinguish from focused
gasification/combustion of bulky fuel.

Please check the following videos to see the demonstration of our stoves
with PKS and rice husk pellet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TZn6YGOcI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6yWCOeeh-A

Kind regards