[Stoves] New document: Origins, History and Future of TLUD Micro-gasification..

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 11 16:07:08 CDT 2015

Frank,

Good observation about the lack of some scientific studies.   The lack
of such studies relates to the lack of funding for such studies.   Only
in the past few years did the Dept of Energy put some millions of
dollars into scientific studies.   Major recipients have included
Aprovecho Research Center and Colorado State University, and perhaps
others.

The reports are to be released soon (I hope), maybe at the Nov GACC
Forum or at ETHOS next year.  Until released reports are available, we
will not know if the millions accomplished what you say still remains to
be done.   Your independent evaluation will be of value.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com