[Stoves] Puerto Rico Re: In relation to purchesing a biochar unit

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 17 12:45:48 CDT 2015

Dear all,

I have been contacted by Rafael Ramos (Puerto Rico; handles English
well) who seeks assistance with making small TLUD char-making devices.
His introduction is below.  He is not on the Listservs, but his address is:

Rafael Ramos <rafaelalcion11 at gmail.com>

I am currently in Africa (So. Africa, then Uganda, then Ghana for the
GACC Forum) and am not able to give him the assistance he needs.   If
you can assist him, please do so.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com