[Stoves] Cleanest Stove Ever?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 24 23:43:21 CDT 2015

Crispin and all,

That is indeed wonderful news for eventually solving the health problems
world-wide concerning Household Air Pollution (HAP)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accomplishing that with NATURAL DRAFT is doubly exciting!!!

The stove was capable of doing that cooking test.   We await information
about its power level(s) and turn-down ratio, both of which are
important but truly secondary to the low emissions and high efficiency
capabilities.

Looking forward to seeing the stove in Accra.   A biomass stove that is
"Tier 4" in all categories by the end of 2015 will do wonders for
accomplishing the GACC goal of 100 million CLEAN cookstoves by 2020.

In Accra I and others will have good news (and functioning units)
relating to forced air TLUDs with configurations suitable for mass
production utilizing industrial capabilities that are already existent
in numerous developing countries.   And using a variety of biomass types
and shapes.

I will be in Ghana from 1 through 14 November, and looking for contacts
with all who are interested.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com